Carrs Tilery operated from 1867 until 1879, they produced land drains, pipes, tiles and bricks used by the Skelton Estate and the local ironstone mines. Its also believe they produced the bricks for the houses at Margrove Park.
The remains of two kilns are visible, one just consists of a few remains of walls.
A second is much more complete and heaps of tiles can also be found in the undergrowth.
The rest of the site is private property, although a chimney can be seen above the trees and a building beside the adjacent railway line remains.