The two small parks at the end of Mansfield Road have had their fences decorated with reminders of the areas mining past by the Eston Residents Association
Inside the parks are a couple of much older plaques from March 1951. One from Councillor J.T. Cook and the other J. Finegan (who the town hall is named after)
Only one of the two oak trees remains today.